Tuesday 5 January 2010

New Year, New Blog

New Years Resolution number one: Keep Working! Its always a hard push after christmas so I've decided to try out setting up a blog to see if it keeps me motivated. Time will tell! At the minute im struggling with finding new ideas to develop in my final project, I've been studying rocks and crystals for 13 weeks now and its starting to tire! I had a materials review with tutor Isabel who told me to stop avoiding fabric and stick to my strengths! She was, unfortunately right on many points, I had gotten carried away with using new materials such as plaster and resin and needed to hone in on the skills I have learnt in the past two years. And with that, I shall go and purchase some exciting material, and do goodness knows what with it! Thats if I ever get out from the snow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment